Gentiv ultra value I think swear I got this one

Gentiv ultra value I think swear I got this one at but anyway I used to drill holes in these but a lot of times as the ends will just snap out of them because the the plastic that they use on these sometimes it's a nylon sometimes it's a really cheap I don't even know if you could call it a PVC so lately I've been just taking it to the grinder and grinding them off to grinding them off flush there you go [Applause] so that's all I did was grind it off pretty much flush bolt fits into it that's all there is to it got a little deburring tool and there it is and then I'll put a bolt on that side of it and this one will be a good and complete unit two bolts done and that's pretty much it these you have to get separately that I have some of these things I might put them up on my website or on Etsy one of the two but that's the m Gentiv ultra Reviews odified gripper plate and that's pretty much the end of it so good luck y'all see yathank you for calling expand slots and I hope you today this is calling about the potato enhancement now so what is although the enhancement for the potatoes potato yes this is a male enhancement company not a potato enhancement well see my friend told me that it works on the potato - thank you you have a great day are you there thanks for calling customer support my name is Billy how can I help you yes I was calling about the potato enhancement are you calling back sir or ma'am uh how can I have I'm sir Musa okay I'm sorry sir are you calling back to process your package here yes we're told by LD for the potato enhancement that's correct or the male enhancement products err yes for the potato enhancement that's correct so we're not selling this


https://www.facebook.com/Gentiv-Ultra-479890469467727/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

origins keto boiled eggs if I really really am

Gentiv ultra a special and you're gonna have