Keto Fit there that's have problems with weight
Keto Fit there
that's have problems with weight loss and that's why I want Mookie you know
he's my one of my good friends long time so showing you guys that it's possible
through hard work dedication and proper nutrition and obviously changing that
mindset so I want you guys to stay tuned with us let me know on the comments of
you guys what you guys want to see more of you like comment subscribe don't
forget that and then Mookie make sure you guys follow Mookie on Instagram on
Instagram Mookie yes yeah there you go following man I'm gonna be dropping lots
more information so stay tuned I want to give a post notification shot out to
Rimmel Thompson all the way from Brooklyn man that's my love I appreciate you
and all that love man if you guys want to post a notification shout out this
make sure you guys like comment and subscribe and turn your posts notifications
on and like my most recent video I'll pick one of the winners what's up you
guys pitbull Torres with the homie Mookie it's day two of the weight-loss
journey man were you ready how you feeling first day mad I'm sore my legs hurt
I know it really did anything my calves on my claws this guy's got tight calves
for sure yeah man so today we're gonna push it it's me a lot more harder than
last time each day we're gonna push the pace a little bit harder and harder
like I was saying in the last video it doesn't get easier work there's always
going to be work it's gonna you just mentally get stronger so day two let's get
it man [Music] [Music] [Music] that's th Keto Fit Australia at's what happens with everybody when
doulas heart rate gets us they want to say can I rest can I take a break it's
your body it's uncomfortable right yeah that's how people you gotta get used to
being uncomfortable all right so it's uncomfortable this is out of this comfort
zone but that's what we got it to push them to get the results we want so you
got like 30 more seconds we do the same exact thing just doing pretty much
circuit training right now stop with squats hooked up to a sled push you keep
these keeps his heart rate up [Music] [Music] only now [Music] [Music] [Music]
very carefully [Applause] [Applause] [Applause] good that stop restaurant
messed up filling sorry bear have done this move like this in years [Music]
laughs Rob I cannot go [Music] [Music] [Music] [Music] [Applause] [Applause]
let's go that's over last little burst homie let's go [Applause] people
[Applause] [Applause] [Music] we'll wait right now like it's a any these is
working right yeah round to the circuit Mookie's got start with tire flips he's
got ten tire flips right after that he's gonna go to standing military press
and then right up to that was gonna hit some planks all four times so same
thing for round this is the last workout right here the
https://doznutrition.com/keto-fit-au-nz/
https://www.facebook.com/keto.fit.au/
Comments
Post a Comment