Keto Fit you get started do you supplement
Keto Fit you get started do you supplement electrolytes yes they use
the Ultima okay here's the last one which is doing the splits in three weeks
it's gonna take time consistency I [Music] [Music] [Music] [Music] your body
wants to take time to hold the marina [Music] southern guys just finished up
day two the weight loss journey the homie Mookie put him at work today first
day he came in was pretty much an assessment pretty much like seeing what he
can do so it wasn't really a world workout but for him it was tough yeah Sora
his quads were really sore so today was way harder he did like six times the
amount of work he did yesterday so man I'm proud of him he did a lot of stuff
he pushups bushes shoulder press playing planks all kinds of stuff man he even
did a tire flips yeah tired for him she did everything so and everything was no
rest man the longest rest he had was one minute and it was after he finished
three rounds of something which is that's a lot for him and I said it's his
first time with the real workout and looking at he he's tired he's dying man we
did some stretching after two so this is after he's cooled down already and
like we said man we're not trying to hide anything or this is a real raw uncut
footage and this hard work and dedication and diet now after this we're gonna
go home I'm gonna hook him up with some icon meal chicken I call me old steak
and he said you ain't good yesterday too right would you have Keto Fit Australia after he is a
consolidator here I've a chicken salad and that I had a another chicken salad
yes they're funny enough and that at night I got hungry so I just and why I
bought some chicken friend stood on the grill has some fruit had a little bit
of almond stay tuned with us make sure you guys like comment subscribe
shouldn't suppose some vacations on and appreciate the support shit
https://doznutrition.com/keto-fit-au-nz/
Comments
Post a Comment