Keto Fit you know two circuits next time he

Keto Fit you know two circuits next time he comes in here she's gonna be doing three circuits and then so on and so on and so on your body he's got a condition himself he's out of shape obviously so each time the workout is gonna get harder and harder and harder but like I said it's always gonna be hard but his mindset and his body is gonna be stronger and tougher this is home stretching his hamstrings this back of his calves just lowered back don't let jiggling let that weight holy cow there's weight up the Hampshire's right to the wall we've got the finance cap really tight because all I had some big-ass cat he will have big cat mortar crown Jui let's count the money be mean or something you under stress freak you know I talked about stretching how people stretch too much and how it can be bad you don't want to stretch too much before you work out your muscles are like pretty much a rubber band so well happens when you stretch a rubber band out a lot it gets weak so you don't want to stretch before you workout you want to such after when your muscles are hot and you're not gonna go lift any heavy weight you're gonna go home rest and eat so he's already done his lifting so this is the best time I stretch too because the muscles and ligaments are hot his wife his body temperature is through the roof right now so the muscles will stretch a lot easier they come into the gym all cold and trying to think you're gonna get a stretch you're gonna get a stretch you're just weakening your muscles so good job Duke I want you to come down right here watch judge put this leg behind from here I already put a stretcher here I can hang out ri Keto Fit Australia  ght here but to em to emphasize it look at this tall put in your forearm right here ya go get this get that put this leg really back push it out push it out what leg out oh just say that that's like a post in your quad yeah what right here yeah that's like working out it should feel like working out you should be some type of retaining but breathe breathe breathing isn't allow your body to relax and allow your muscles to stretch [Music] for stretching they said stretching is don't think about intensity thing about duration every time I used to stretch I used to think content stretch this motherfucker as hard as I can I'm gonna instantly gain flexibility until you said that about not don't do intensity do variation duration obviously means long period of time so every time I he said you feel just a stretch just hold it until you don't feel a stretch no more and that has made a huge difference to me because I used to think you man oh you stretched really hard one day you're gonna get flexible and that one day flexibility is like straight like building muscle you're not gonna just gain flexibility in one week two weeks two months you're not gonna get maybe two bunch of game sometime fuck stability but you're not gonna get big in three weeks just like flexible you're not gonna get flexible super flexible


https://doznutrition.com/keto-fit-au-nz/
https://www.facebook.com/keto.fit.au/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

origins keto boiled eggs if I really really am

Gentiv ultra a special and you're gonna have

Gentiv ultra value I think swear I got this one