Krygen XL simulate actual sex it doesn't feel as good so this toy it's supposed to simulate
science
to potentially improve your own sex life so thanks for watching and until next
time youhello and welcome to a new sex toy review today's product is the silver
it's like silver but with two L's and a th I don't know the silver male
masturbators sex toys with seven pulse vibrators and intelligent heating 40
degrees Celsius masturbation cup oral sex vibration black buy silver all right
so this is it this is you know I thought this was gonna be like the Mickey
catfish that I reviewed a while ago I thought this was gonna have like Pistons
or something where like the inside of the toy you see for Krygen XL getting that I
thought that's what I thought this is gonna be I thought this is gonna be
another kind of piston masturbator where there's something in the toy that goes
up and down it's not this isn't a piston masturbator it's just like a weird
it's just a vibrator for your dick so I don't know it's weird okay so I've
talked about this and I've made videos about this that female sex toys are
built for function and male sex toys are built for form so a man wants his sex
toys to simulate and feel like the real thing whereas a woman's sex toys are
more for just adding additional utility so having all these vibrators and modes
things which a man's penis could never do that's a good thing for a female sex
toy however for a male sex toy you know even if on paper it sounds like it's
gonna be great if it doesn't accurately simulate actual sex it doesn't feel as
good so this toy it's supposed to simulate
men to have firmer and longer lasting erections so that's one of those natural male that of data and resources available there for everything that we talked about just use the search function to find what you're looking for be sure to follow the vlog regularly for updates on the latest sex Krygen XL Reviews research and follow me on facebook twitter and instagram to keep up also please check out my book tell me what you want if you want to learn more about the science of sexual fantasies and how you can use the oral sex that's what it says on the box like here I have the box right here I don't know if you can see this it says oral sex all up up well there it is oral sex simulation right there on the box however here's the thing about oral sex there's there's different parts of when it comes to when you're having oral sex so you obviously have the part where the chicks going up and down on your dick with her mouth then you also have the part where she deep throats through dick where she goes all the way down to your pubic hair with her face and she basically lets her throat muscles you know stimulate your dick while your your dick is basically going down her throat then there's also the part where she takes your dick out of her mouth spits on it jerk you off with her hand I mean oral sex isn't simply going up and down on the shaft it's not simply deep throating a cock it's not simply spitting on you know the guy's dick and jerking it off with your hand it's all these things you know so one toy cannot accurately stimulate all these different aspects of oral sex so I would say this one is a fairly accurate deep throat kind of simulator the problem is it's not deep enough to be a deep throat simulator this toy only goes like here I'll show you this is as deep as this toy goes that's it it doesn't
https://www.facebook.com/Krygen-XL-353898355277314/
men to have firmer and longer lasting erections so that's one of those natural male that of data and resources available there for everything that we talked about just use the search function to find what you're looking for be sure to follow the vlog regularly for updates on the latest sex Krygen XL Reviews research and follow me on facebook twitter and instagram to keep up also please check out my book tell me what you want if you want to learn more about the science of sexual fantasies and how you can use the oral sex that's what it says on the box like here I have the box right here I don't know if you can see this it says oral sex all up up well there it is oral sex simulation right there on the box however here's the thing about oral sex there's there's different parts of when it comes to when you're having oral sex so you obviously have the part where the chicks going up and down on your dick with her mouth then you also have the part where she deep throats through dick where she goes all the way down to your pubic hair with her face and she basically lets her throat muscles you know stimulate your dick while your your dick is basically going down her throat then there's also the part where she takes your dick out of her mouth spits on it jerk you off with her hand I mean oral sex isn't simply going up and down on the shaft it's not simply deep throating a cock it's not simply spitting on you know the guy's dick and jerking it off with your hand it's all these things you know so one toy cannot accurately stimulate all these different aspects of oral sex so I would say this one is a fairly accurate deep throat kind of simulator the problem is it's not deep enough to be a deep throat simulator this toy only goes like here I'll show you this is as deep as this toy goes that's it it doesn't
https://www.facebook.com/Krygen-XL-353898355277314/
Comments
Post a Comment