origins keto lost 72 pounds in a year as I sit
origins keto lost
72 pounds in a year as I sit here and film this I'm now at 76 pounds lost I can
honestly tell you if they do I'm still happy with my weight loss and also being
able to make keto approach sweets is just what approved treats I promise you as
you get more fat adapted you will not need all those sweets but if they get you
started especially good fat bombs like a chocolate peanut butter fat bomb or if
you like savory fat bombs you can do like a cheese sausage or sausage balls the
more you get fat adapted the less you will find that you need that and or crave
it somebody asked if I ever stalled and if so did you do anything different yes
I did have a stall through kind of the beginning of the year I wasn't feeling
well female wise and I finally went to my OBGYN and I had a sonogram and I had
some blood work taken and I had some issues with some hormones particularly
progesterone progesterone progesterone progesterone and estrogen I can't even
say it and I had to tweak some medication and I was stalling through that time
period but I just kept going and then I knew I needed to go to the doctor and I
did and I worked through that are you minimal moderate dairy or do you not
worry about that I don't have any problems with dairy I don't have to worry
about it but if you do just search for dairy Kido Kido recipes or dairy free
keto recipes there are plenty there are cookbooks I believe Maria Emmerich has
a dairy keto dairy free cookbook Kendra Holly is about to come out with one or
I think it already has come out you can you can do th origins keto
reviews e keto lifestyle being
dairy free what is your physical activity gym just walking nothing honestly
tell you not the gym I tried the gym a couple of years ago right after my knee
surgery because I know doctor told me I needed to be on her like a buy a
bicycle or elliptical and I'm just not a gym person but I did start walking
again and now that I'm getting around a lot better and my joints not hurt I'm
biking I'm riding my bike with Andy and Emily not on trails no no if I can do
that ever do the trails like they do that definitely just riding my bike and
walking what do you eat for snacks I don't really snack I eat at 6:30 in
https://www.facebook.com/Origins-Keto-109406903728532/
https://www.facebook.com/Origins-Keto-109406903728532/
Comments
Post a Comment