rejuve allure cucumber detox hydrogel eyepatches
rejuve
allure cucumber
detox hydrogel eyepatches these are actually literally just eye patches I don't
use these as often but they are nice to have sometimes when I'm like super
tired and my eye still puffy these are two of my favorite masks from fresh
Beauty this is the black tea instant perfecting mask this one is really cool I
need to show you this so it has like this really interesting texture I don't
even know how to explain this but when I apply this to my skin it feels like
I'm dunking my head in a cloud it is so soothing the texture is so nice it's
just a really really lovely mask I like using this when my skin feels a little
irritated and then oh this stuff is so cool this is the snail be high-content
essence by Benton which is a Korean brand this has a snail mucin as well as bee
venom and both of those ingredients help it help aid in healing your skin so if
you have like inflammation it helps to heal at your skin I've really been
loving this stuff I apply this before I apply any of my serums so I really like
this stuff and then right next to it I have my hyaluronic acid serum by my
aesthetician if you are black or if you are a brown person or a person of color
in the LA area I would highly recommend going to Tracy she is a magician when
it comes to chemical peels on ethnic skin green check out her instagram she
really knows what she's and I only trust her with my skin I really like this
hyaluronic acid serum it really keeps my skin hydrated especially when I put
this on top of my essence or after my essence and then back here I have my Kate
Somerville exfoliate exfoliating treatment and then here I have my pink on your
moisture on photo I'm still trying to figure out what it's like the most
optimal way for me to use this because this is different from other uncle's
this one you actually apply after you've moisturize when usually uncle's are
applied before or after serums I'm still trying to figure out how often I
should be using this but I really like it so far it really does keep my skin
hydrated and it's kind of like a sleeping pack almost and then back here I have
a skin dope by josie maran this is argan oil with CBD to be honest I haven't
really done much research on CBD so I don't really know like full effects of it
or whatever or what it claims to do but they sent that to me and I have tried
it and then this is the Brio geo cold pressed castor oil I use this oh I forgot
to mention down here I have my grande lash this has help rejuve allure
reviews ed my eyelashes grow so
so much the thing with my eyelashes is that I have pretty long eyelashes I just
don't have volume and this is helped with the volume of my eyelashes and then
after I apply this to my lash line I also take my castor oil and I just apply
this to the tips of my eyelashes to nourish them a little bit what I like about
this as opposed to the other castor oil that I got from Whole Foods is that
this one has like a really nice pump and also its travel friendly like this is
much smaller than the one that I got from Whole Foods but I also like that this
has a pump because you can really control how much castor oil you are getting
on your eyelashes so I really like that my god okay so that was my skincare
cabinet now let's go into the kitchen to look at my supplements and things like
https://www.facebook.com/Rejuve-Allure-104090674266717/
Comments
Post a Comment