rejuve allure that oh I didn't clean this so I
rejuve
allure that
oh I didn't clean this so I don't know how messy this is gonna be oh well let's
see what happens well it's not that bad okay so basically every day I take
these three supplements and then sometimes I take this throughout the day so
the first thing that I do is I take a prebiotic and probiotic supplement this
is from a brand called seed and I used to take if you watched my latest
skincare video I used to take the hum nutrition ones but once I ran out of
these I decided to like look into other like probiotics to see like which ones
perhaps my body liked better I found this brand I think on Instagram and I went
to their website and I really really liked how transparent they were about
their ingredients and how informative and educational their website was like
they really tell you the benefits of probiotics and what they are how they help
your body how they help your skin how they help a bunch of different other
things so I ordered these ones and I really really liked these so far I
definitely like these better than the home nutrition ones just because this one
is more bio diverse it has more strains of probiotics and like different
strains of probiotics whereas this one is kind of like exclusively the
lactobacillus strains which is fine I just like something a little more bio
diverse so I really like these ones by seed and then I also take the essential
for women multivitamins by ritual a lot of people ask me why I take
multivitamins and it is basically because my chiropractor told me to also I
have a history of like under and malnourished mint so taking multivitamins just
helps keep my body balanced and then I also take the moon juice super you get a
lot of questions about this this is like a daily stress management adaptogens
pill you take two capsules per day and I have noticed a huge huge difference in
my moods and it also helps to regulate like stress hormones like cortisol and
things like that I noticed that when I do take these in the morning my stress
levels are much more regulated like I still feel irritation I still feel
annoyance I still feel anger and stress and anxiety and things like that but
when I take these they really regulate them so like I still feel irritation but
I'm not as irritated as if I didn't take these and the reason why this helps
with your skin or as rejuve allure
reviews it claims it helps with your beauty is because stress as
we all know can wreak havoc on your skin it can manifest into skin issues and
inflammatory skin issues so this just helps you all around and I really love
this stuff and you know the thing is if you find that they don't work for you
you don't have to buy them again and then right next to this I have the well
spray by the beauty chef this is basically like a spray that you spray into
your mouth I think it's like three or four times a day and it basically has
like bio fermented probiotics so you get your biodiversity throughout the day I
don't do this every day but when I remember to I do and those are basically all
of these skincare products currently in my medicine
https://www.facebook.com/Rejuve-Allure-104090674266717/
Comments
Post a Comment