Virilaxyn Rx I try to keep it around 200 calories so what's

you're consuming more calories then your body needs for repair your body needs for you know in my fridge and in my pantry I started getting healthy food choices that I could snack on so let's say some pistachios because I like crunchy I got some healthy brown rice chips so I got some Virilaxyn Rx  healthy choices so the first place for me was I changed my environment inside my houses when I was you know acting out this behavior you know after dinner 7:30 8 o'clock at night 8:30 9 o'clock at night and I want to snack at least I had a healthy snack initially and then I managed to get rid of that as well five times out of ten but managed your environment that is number six and then here's a really good one pay close attention okay replace one disempowering or bad habit with a good one replace one disempowering habit with a good one so what would that be like well one of the ones I just shared with you is a disempowering habit was I would eat the wrong foods late and replace it with eating the right foods late and I replaced that afterwards with you know doing my very best not to eat after dinner as well so what is one bad habit or disempowering habit that you can release and let go of and start a new one can you type it in for me right now I want to see what what's one thing that you would that you would do and Jennifer you're absolutely right aye aye I will do like a cashew yogurt now or or a coconut milk yogurt unsweetened oh sure with some raspberries blueberries I actually may take some protein powder without any sugar in it with Steve in it and I'll mix it in there add a little bit of psyllium in it a little bit of fiber to thicken it up so I have you know something of bulk and I do that as a late-night snack and I try to keep it around 200 calories so what's




drink in over nine years and so I had to give that up also when I gave up alcohol I became a sugar addict but I chose the sugar out of my whole life Gracia I juice beets and spinach and apples YUM very very good the only problem Gracia is spinach spinach is great beets is a lot of sugar and so Virilaxyn Rx Reviews are apples but the fact that you have the spinach in there for the fiber is ok but just be aware of the sugar and take from the juice all right so what's what's one thing that you can do what you know release one disempowering about habit and replace it with one good one and the reason you want to do that is whenever we you know let go of a habit our brain looks to replace that with something so deliberately choose it ok so that is number five number four is eat high-quality whole foods unprocessed foods high quality whole foods replace all of the crap that you may be eating with high quality food food with you know a lot of fiber food with nutrients food that are dense and our whole foods organic if you can would be preferred if you can't replace or eat high quality unprocessed foods we live in an era of you know of fast food and it's okay to have fast food but eat healthy food okay if you have to so a little bit of planning helps for that number that was number four I Lucy your comments is this helpful to you I'm giving you some high-level tips if you want to go deeper into the neuroscience and in fat set points and weight set points and what you need to do overcome them today five o'clock there's a link below sign up it's free great information to be about two hours me and some amazing experts that I interviewed that you'll love all right let's go to let's go to number three okay

https://www.facebook.com/Virilaxyn-RX-332110177729725/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

origins keto boiled eggs if I really really am

Gentiv ultra a special and you're gonna have

Gentiv ultra value I think swear I got this one