Virilaxyn Rx pound this week now there's a huge difference

yogurt it's made from coconut all right so I'll all to water Brett I used to be an alcoholic I haven't had a okay this one is this one's really good from a free perspective it's called fractional goal achievement fractional goal achievement what's fractional goal achievement so let's say you have Virilaxyn Rx a boy saw for those you who haven't put in here yet how much weight you want to release fat you want to release type it in right now so I can see how much fat you Aries and hello Andrea Samadhi you just join and hi there Christina and Roxanne and Phil Gordon and Patty Phil Gordon fasting I'm actually doing a fast mimicking diet right now twice a year I do a five-day fast mimicking diet based on the longevity diet by Victor Longo great book great program so how many of you let me see the five kilograms of 12 pounds awesome so a fractional goal achievement is you break down your big goals let's say you want to release you know ten pounds of ten kilos or 20 or 30 or 40 or 50 pounds let's say that's your long-term goal for you know let's say this you know the six months to a year or three months to a year then you ask yourself okay what can I do this week that's doable right so if I focus on releasing that's a one pound of fat this week forget about the 50 or the 30 or the 20 if I pay attention if I use my brain power to focus on what can I do to release one pound this week one pound is 3500 calories which we talked about before then I can say okay well what if I reduced my caloric intake by let's say 500 calories a day okay doable so instead of 2,000 or 2,500 or what some cases 3,000 I reduced it by 500 calories a day and what if I started just maybe 15 20 minutes of walking to get started could I these one pound this week now there's a huge difference





habit went bad with the good one so stop drinking tea whose ma tea is actually good for you try to not have caffeinated tea all day long though grace Kashi or it is Kashi or its made from cashews as is coconut in the brain when you focus on what can I do to release one pound versus Virilaxyn Rx Reviews focusing on you know have 20 or 30 or 40 or 50 pounds to release so fractional goal achievement takes the big goal and reduces it into little things that you can do why is this easier from a neuroscience perspective it's because it's doable it doesn't level up the stress centers in the brain or activate the stress centers in the brain and what it does it says okay I can do that I can maybe not have sugar today I can maybe you know have one extra piece of fruit or a salad today and not have that and then I could walk for 15 or 20 minutes today see the tiny micro behaviors and habits make it easy not easy but easier for the brain to go I can do that and what most people think about is oh my god I got a you know diet for the next three months and I've got a workout for the next three months and I can't have this I can't have this I can't have this and I can't have this and what you want to do is you want to get started with some micro behaviors towards the ultimate goal many people overestimate what they could do in a short period of time and they and then the rest early what they can do in a longer period of time so if you are doing some of the steps that I gave you is you have to manage you know your intake you have to do some stuff to you know get going and burning some extra calories and so if you can focus on some simple small steps you're gonna give yourself a way for your brain to go okay I can do that especially this time of year the gym is the gymnasts packed right now and here's what I know ninety-eight percent of those people won't be there in two weeks

https://www.facebook.com/Virilaxyn-RX-332110177729725/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

origins keto boiled eggs if I really really am

Gentiv ultra a special and you're gonna have

Gentiv ultra value I think swear I got this one